This is JASON FYLES and he goes to my university (Newcastle University, North East of England) He is 19 years old, 5’8, ginger hair and slim. He was last seen in the Sandyford area at 2:45am on Thursday morning and has not been seen since. He was wearing a blue shirt, grey cardigan, beige chinos and brown ankle boots. Everyone in uni is so worried about him along with his family and friends. We are coming together as a university to appeal for his safe return. It is thought that he lost his friends on the night out and tried to make his way back by himself. Please, I am begging for you to REBLOG THIS, even if you don’t live in Newcastle, or England. Every REBLOG means that someone else will see his face, they will know who we are looking for, and your followers could be the one to know his whereabouts. Stay safe Jason, we’re looking for you.
THIS WILL NOT RUIN YOUR BLOG!
PLEASE. Nobody reblogged my own post on this which I posted an hour or so ago so I’m wondering if nobody will now. This guy is my friend. If I have ever sent you a nice ask or reblogged something of yours and it made you happy for a second (or even if I haven’t; this is about helping him, not doing me a favour) for God’s sake just help now, help to find my friend Jason. You want me to make him human to you?
- Once we all grew beans in pots as part of a Biology experiment- the experiment failed miserably and made the whole lab stink, but his was the only bean that grew and he was actually pretty proud about it
- He learned to knit as part of a school project where he had to learn a creative skill, and when a couple of people teased him about it he said “gender is a social construct” and carried on knitting like a badass
- He loves the scene in The Great Gatsby where Gatsby throws all his silk shirts around and he and I used to giggle over it together
- Once I asked him if he had a string of tinsel I could use in a photoshoot and he brought me a big cardboard box full of tinsel and fairy lights because he’s a helpful and lovely guy
He’s HUMAN and he needs our HELP and just PLEASE PLEASE FUCKING REBLOG THIS??? He’s been missing for four days now- when he went missing he would have been wearing his contact lenses and he won’t have had his (very thick) glasses with him so by now he’ll have had to take his contacts out and throw them away and he won’t be able to see well and oh God just please signal boost this
I watched this in it’s entirety - its a little transfixing.
i dont know if they were actually getting more articulate as it went on or if i was just loosing touchwith reality… 8D
‘why is this tiny human yelling at me’
‘big human please help i am so confused’
Sometimes people have a hard time understanding what a happy relationship between two people who obvs think the other is awesome looks like.
We think this is one great (and holy bananas, so freaking hilarious) example.
Not only is this one of the most beautiful things I’ve seen all day, but it’s a must-watch for fellow karaoke lovers.
Is it too much to ask that I hope these two live happily ever after FOREVER?
This is how you do life. This is doing life right.
I liked that! But in lieu of an actual review, I have some Shallow and Frivolous thoughts to contribute to the general discourse:
Firstly, Warwick Davis is a fine looking man with beautiful cheekbones and I should like to cast him as Miles Vorkosigan immediately.
Secondly, I am deeply disappointed that (minor spoilers ahead)
ALL OF THIS. YES.
Of course she couldn’t say yes because we have a series to finish here. But, but…ARGH.
A Temple police officer stopped Army Master Sgt. C.J. Grisham, a decorated veteran of the Iraq war, when he went out on a 10-mile hike with his 15-year-old son, Christopher. The boy, working on a merit badge for hiking, needed to qualify as an Eagle Scout. Officer Steve Ermis arrested the sergeant, cuffed him, ordered him into a squad car, and charged him with the crime of “rudely displaying” a legal AR-15 rifle. His rifle and a .45 caliber pistol were seized. The sarge said he carried the weapons because he sometimes accosted feral hogs and cougars in the wild Texas woods. Christopher recorded the incident with his video camera, and it has captured 3 million views on YouTube.
When Sgt. Grisham asked why he was arrested, Officer Ermis told him, “In this day and age, people are alarmed when they see someone with what you have.” Texans frightened by the sight of a gun? Who would have guessed it?
Open carry is legal in Texas, and so is concealed carry, and Sgt. Grisham has a valid permit. He was initially charged with “resisting arrest,” but the video shows no resistance beyond his repeated verbal requests to Officer Ermis and his supervisor to tell him why he was being detained. After a brief stint in jail, Sgt. Grisham is waiting for a pretrial hearing on May 29 on the misdemeanor charge of “interfering with a peace officer while performing a duty.”This is the biggest load of horse shit I’ve herd since Obama last opened his mouth. This guy did nothing worng.
I can’t resist. I can’t do it. I can’t pass this post by.
Here is the video of the arrest.
This is illegal arrest. This is in my home state; gun country Texas.
The police do not have a “right by law” to disarm someone who is not being a threat, and who is legally carrying a weapon they have every right to own.
This is an absolute outrage. A horrendous violation of individual rights.
This is how it starts, damn it. With a few isolated incidents.
This has to stop before it gets out of control. I don’t care that someone may say, “Oh, this is just one time.”
One time is too damn much.
This infuriates me to no end. I am absolutely livid.
All of you should be reblogging this from someone, anyone, and sharing it.
I’ve seen a lot of posts on my dash tonight about users who are threatening suicide, with other Tumblr members posting in effort to try to get ahold of them. I think you all should see this:
IF THERE IS EVER A TUMBLR USER WHO HAS POSTED A GOOD-BYE MESSAGE, SUICIDE NOTE, VIDEO, OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS POST.
1. Scroll to the top of your dashboard.
2. See the circular question mark icon at the top? It’s the third one over from your home symbol. Click on that, and a screen similar to the one in the picture will come up.
3. Where you can type in questions, the box with the magnifying glass at the top, type in the word “suicide.”
4. Click on the first link that shows up. It should say, “Pass the URL of the blog on to us.”
5. Type in the user’s URL and tell Tumblr admin that the user is contemplating suicide and has posted a message indicating that they are going through with it or will be attempting. Hit send! Tumblr administration will perform a number of actions to contact the user and take the necessary steps to prevent the suicide.
TUMBLR: THIS COULD SAVE A USER’S LIFE. PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE SUICIDE THREATS.
Reblog this to keep other users aware. Suicide isn’t a joke, and neither is someone’s life. If you didn’t know this, someone else may not, either. Pass it on.